Practicing within clearly delineated areas of law, a Notary Public is a professional who can offer you the most effective and efficient way to deal with your legal needs. I have the hands-on experience with matters that are important to you — the kind of experience you can rely on for prompt efficient delivery of services. My clients hire me to keep their interests and protection as my first priority and to guide them through the maze of legal requirements.
- Affidavits for All Documents required at a Public Registry within BC
- Authorization of Minor Child Travel
- Certified True Copies of Documents
- Execution/Authentications of International Documents
- Insurance Loss Declarations
- Letters of Invitation for Foreign Travel
- Proof of Identity for Travel Purposes
- Statutory Declarations
Drop ins available Tuesday & Thursday from 11:00am – 12:00pm
Real Estate/ Conveyancing
- Contracts and Agreements
- Manufactured Home Transfers
- Mortgage Refinancing Documentation
- Personal Property Security Agreements
- Transmission to Surviving Joint Tenant
- Transmission to Executor
- Residential & Commercial Real Estate Transfers
- Restrictive Covenants
- Easements & Rights of Way
- Subdivisions & Statutory Building Schemes
- Estate Planning
- Executor Appointments
- Health Care Declarations
- Powers of Attorney
- Representation Agreements
- Wills Preparation
- Wills Searches
For Every Milestone, Chelsea Kramer Notary Public Can Help
The Notary Society of British Columbia takes great care to ensure its members are insured against errors and omissions and that the membership meets the high standards of responsibility expected of them. The combination of integrity, business experience and specialized legal education means that your Notary Public stands proudly among all legal professionals.
End of life planning will be easier than you imagined with the help of your Notary Public. Concise legally documented instructions will save costly and time consuming legal intervention in the future.
Real Estate is one of the primary areas of business for a Notary Public. Our goal is to smoothly navigate you through the process, giving you peace of mind that everything will be completed correctly, and on time.
The tradition of Notaries goes back over 2000 years – to the dawn of recorded history. BC Notaries are unique in North America, providing non-contentious legal services to the public.
We would love to hear from you regarding any questions or needs you may have about our services.
We are open Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm